- There is a time for every season…
- My friend, my family, do you still love me? Stop this…
- My friend, my family, I love you; please don’t do this…
- At the end, a moment of sacred…
- How heavy is this season…
- Finding Life in Detention
- Feelings. Complicated, they are.
- Sometimes I fail at being a parent, and that’s ok.
- Today, love won.
- To officers who stand for peace & justice, do not stay quiet! Get your house in order! #Charlottesville abcnews-go-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/abcnews.go.c… 2 days ago
- RT @PabloTorre: Threatening nuclear war on Twitter feels like a terms of service violation 3 days ago
- RT @revmolly: Racism is systemic, but white liberals need to remember it is also particular & embodied. More in my @UUWorld essay: https://… 5 days ago
Author Archives: Justin Almeida
Over the last week, I’ve spent a lot of time being angry. Angry at myself for not listening to my friends of color who told me that white supremacy was alive and well and more wide spread than I was … Continue reading
To my friends and family who are supporting Donald Trump: I love you. Which is why I’m writing this open letter to you. If you continue supporting this man for president, you are putting a strain on our relationship. You … Continue reading
“Vocare” originally appeared as a sermon delivered to University Unitarian Church. The associated readings that accompanied the sermon were from three sources: Tess Baumberger’s meditation “Let us Make This Earth a Heaven,” Rev. Theodore Parker’s sermon “Justice and the Conscience” … Continue reading
This Autumn has been tremendously heavy on my heart. I usually enjoy this time of year. I love how the days get shorter; darker; deeper. Spiritually, it’s a thin time for me. Like an event horizon, my soul cannot escape … Continue reading