- There is a time for every season…
- My friend, my family, do you still love me? Stop this…
- My friend, my family, I love you; please don’t do this…
- At the end, a moment of sacred…
- How heavy is this season…
- Finding Life in Detention
- Feelings. Complicated, they are.
- Sometimes I fail at being a parent, and that’s ok.
- Today, love won.
- To officers who stand for peace & justice, do not stay quiet! Get your house in order! #Charlottesville abcnews-go-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/abcnews.go.c… 1 day ago
- RT @PabloTorre: Threatening nuclear war on Twitter feels like a terms of service violation 3 days ago
- RT @revmolly: Racism is systemic, but white liberals need to remember it is also particular & embodied. More in my @UUWorld essay: https://… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: compassion
To my friends and family who are supporting Donald Trump: I love you. Which is why I’m writing this open letter to you. If you continue supporting this man for president, you are putting a strain on our relationship. You … Continue reading
(Finding Life in Detention was originally written for the BeZine, an online “e-zine” produced by the Bardo Group. Please check out the other amazing writing found in this and other issues of the BeZine!) I’ve only been working as a … Continue reading
(I’m not good at radical love first appeared on the blog Loved for Who You Are. Please visit them for more stories on living and practicing radical love!) I’m not good at radical love. Scratch that. I don’t think radical love is something … Continue reading
Day 18: Activate a Social Network Thank a Person for Being Awesome This is part of the UU Blogging Workshops’s Zero to Hero Series Today’s assignment: If you’re already active on a social network, set up Publicize and link the account to … Continue reading
I am not a psychologist, a priest, a teacher or a parent. I am not an expert in anything. When I first heard about the recent horror in Newtown, Connecticut, I responded with the only thing I really have experience … Continue reading