- There is a time for every season…
- My friend, my family, do you still love me? Stop this…
- My friend, my family, I love you; please don’t do this…
- At the end, a moment of sacred…
- How heavy is this season…
- Finding Life in Detention
- Feelings. Complicated, they are.
- Sometimes I fail at being a parent, and that’s ok.
- Today, love won.
- Got a little rainy... Sazerac makes it all right... #NOLA #blues @… instagram.com/p/BVxsDvwlNBPm… 3 days ago
- Best hidden beer gem in NOLA #craftbeer #southernstyle... (Pomeranian Fight Club) untp.beer/s/c469929714 #photo 3 days ago
- So, I'll be here for the rest of the day #zydeco #NOLA @ Cajun… instagram.com/p/BVxPBDCF-mWy… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: faith
(Finding Life in Detention was originally written for the BeZine, an online “e-zine” produced by the Bardo Group. Please check out the other amazing writing found in this and other issues of the BeZine!) I’ve only been working as a … Continue reading
With another mass shooting by an armed white male, I am once again reminded (as if I could ever forget) that I live in a society with the potential for murderous violence. And no matter what the NRA and Fox … Continue reading
Working at a peace and justice non-profit is an emotional double-edged sword plowshare. It is emotionally fulfilling to have a small part in making the world a better place. It is emotionally crippling because every day I am confronted with … Continue reading
I have two families. The one I was born into and the one I married into. I know plenty of people who don’t get along with their in-laws. I’m one of the lucky few who not only get along with … Continue reading