- There is a time for every season…
- My friend, my family, do you still love me? Stop this…
- My friend, my family, I love you; please don’t do this…
- At the end, a moment of sacred…
- How heavy is this season…
- Finding Life in Detention
- Feelings. Complicated, they are.
- Sometimes I fail at being a parent, and that’s ok.
- Today, love won.
- Got a little rainy... Sazerac makes it all right... #NOLA #blues @… instagram.com/p/BVxsDvwlNBPm… 3 days ago
- Best hidden beer gem in NOLA #craftbeer #southernstyle... (Pomeranian Fight Club) untp.beer/s/c469929714 #photo 3 days ago
- So, I'll be here for the rest of the day #zydeco #NOLA @ Cajun… instagram.com/p/BVxPBDCF-mWy… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: friends
Over the last week, I’ve spent a lot of time being angry. Angry at myself for not listening to my friends of color who told me that white supremacy was alive and well and more wide spread than I was … Continue reading