- There is a time for every season…
- My friend, my family, do you still love me? Stop this…
- My friend, my family, I love you; please don’t do this…
- At the end, a moment of sacred…
- How heavy is this season…
- Finding Life in Detention
- Feelings. Complicated, they are.
- Sometimes I fail at being a parent, and that’s ok.
- Today, love won.
- Fires, floods, hurricanes, blood red moon last night & now raining ash. I think I've read this in a book? #askingforafriend 2 weeks ago
- RT @emmykegler: I feel like "nothing in the past 24 hours is awful enough to force a total sermon re-write" is a really low bar for our pol… 2 weeks ago
- Little boy warming up for his gig #TobiasAndrew #seattlesummer @… instagram.com/p/BYhOrz6nYkWH… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: homelessness
(This post was originally written for the Faith & Family Homelessness Project. I highly recommend checking out their resources and learning more about how to experience and volunteer with their Poverty Immersion program.) I’ve never personally experienced poverty. It’s an obstacle … Continue reading →