- There is a time for every season…
- My friend, my family, do you still love me? Stop this…
- My friend, my family, I love you; please don’t do this…
- At the end, a moment of sacred…
- How heavy is this season…
- Finding Life in Detention
- Feelings. Complicated, they are.
- Sometimes I fail at being a parent, and that’s ok.
- Today, love won.
- To officers who stand for peace & justice, do not stay quiet! Get your house in order! #Charlottesville abcnews-go-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/abcnews.go.c… 2 days ago
- RT @PabloTorre: Threatening nuclear war on Twitter feels like a terms of service violation 3 days ago
- RT @revmolly: Racism is systemic, but white liberals need to remember it is also particular & embodied. More in my @UUWorld essay: https://… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: social justice
I am weary. As the grey of a Seattle winter approaches the winter solstice, I find myself feeling the weight of this time a little more keenly. Between fatherhood, work, graduate school, Standing Rock, Black Lives Matter and post-election ministering, … Continue reading →
(This post was originally written for the Faith & Family Homelessness Project. I highly recommend checking out their resources and learning more about how to experience and volunteer with their Poverty Immersion program.) I’ve never personally experienced poverty. It’s an obstacle … Continue reading →
The rain came back today. Not surprising since I live in Seattle. However, according to the locals summer came a whole month early this year. June gloom is the way of the Pacific Northwest, but not this year. June was … Continue reading →
I had a come to jeebus moment yesterday. My coworker asked me “When did the first tablet come out?” I was sure that tablets have been available since the mid 90s. What she was really looking for was the first … Continue reading →