- There is a time for every season…
- My friend, my family, do you still love me? Stop this…
- My friend, my family, I love you; please don’t do this…
- At the end, a moment of sacred…
- How heavy is this season…
- Finding Life in Detention
- Feelings. Complicated, they are.
- Sometimes I fail at being a parent, and that’s ok.
- Today, love won.
- To officers who stand for peace & justice, do not stay quiet! Get your house in order! #Charlottesville abcnews-go-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/abcnews.go.c… 2 days ago
- RT @PabloTorre: Threatening nuclear war on Twitter feels like a terms of service violation 3 days ago
- RT @revmolly: Racism is systemic, but white liberals need to remember it is also particular & embodied. More in my @UUWorld essay: https://… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: ministry
(Finding Life in Detention was originally written for the BeZine, an online “e-zine” produced by the Bardo Group. Please check out the other amazing writing found in this and other issues of the BeZine!) I’ve only been working as a … Continue reading
I’ve successfully completed my first class at Seattle University! Huzzah! Take that all you people who… well… actually were quite supportive of this crazy idea. The class was STMM 5530: Pastoral Care Skills, which is usually ten weeks long but … Continue reading
“Why would you do that!?” This was the reaction a friend had when I told him I was going to grad school to study divinity. First, I had to explain what “that” meant. I would be studying theology and ministry … Continue reading