- There is a time for every season…
- My friend, my family, do you still love me? Stop this…
- My friend, my family, I love you; please don’t do this…
- At the end, a moment of sacred…
- How heavy is this season…
- Finding Life in Detention
- Feelings. Complicated, they are.
- Sometimes I fail at being a parent, and that’s ok.
- Today, love won.
- Got a little rainy... Sazerac makes it all right... #NOLA #blues @… instagram.com/p/BVxsDvwlNBPm… 3 days ago
- Best hidden beer gem in NOLA #craftbeer #southernstyle... (Pomeranian Fight Club) untp.beer/s/c469929714 #photo 3 days ago
- So, I'll be here for the rest of the day #zydeco #NOLA @ Cajun… instagram.com/p/BVxPBDCF-mWy… 3 days ago
Category Archives: Beer
I’ve lived in Seattle a little more than 2 years now. In that time I’ve learned how to brew beer, make wine and roast coffee. I only have two more skills I’d like to add: curing tea and distilling spirits. … Continue reading
Wow, what a weekend! I’m not going to say that I was busy, because of this. Instead, I will say that it was packed… with AWESOME! Friday night, I kicked off my church’s Coming of Age program (though I will … Continue reading
The last three weeks have been a whirlwind of excitement and experience! It seems like the whole month of August went by in a hazy blur. Somebody must have clicked the fast forward button on the VCR. Go figure; time … Continue reading
I am a man of my appetites. I like my whisky strong, my food spicy, my coffee black and my women (er, woman) with red hair. So when I hear a local pub is having a coffee-beer festival, I’m on … Continue reading
Today I visited my first brewery “grand opening” and it was amazing! Reuben’s Brews opened their doors in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle, WA at exactly 12:00pm. I was there at 11:00am trying not to squee like a fangirl at … Continue reading