- There is a time for every season…
- My friend, my family, do you still love me? Stop this…
- My friend, my family, I love you; please don’t do this…
- At the end, a moment of sacred…
- How heavy is this season…
- Finding Life in Detention
- Feelings. Complicated, they are.
- Sometimes I fail at being a parent, and that’s ok.
- Today, love won.
- Look what I found! #pumpkinpatch #pnw instagram.com/p/BZ9IY7rH5P0Z… 2 weeks ago
- Still trying to wake up; more things to try to understand #BlackLivesMatter theroot.com/why-we-never-t… 2 weeks ago
- Do what you can when you can. Some of me is coming back home to… instagram.com/p/BZ3yr75Hn3I-… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: seattle
(Finding Life in Detention was originally written for the BeZine, an online “e-zine” produced by the Bardo Group. Please check out the other amazing writing found in this and other issues of the BeZine!) I’ve only been working as a … Continue reading
Working at a peace and justice non-profit is an emotional double-edged sword plowshare. It is emotionally fulfilling to have a small part in making the world a better place. It is emotionally crippling because every day I am confronted with … Continue reading
I’ve lived in Seattle a little more than 2 years now. In that time I’ve learned how to brew beer, make wine and roast coffee. I only have two more skills I’d like to add: curing tea and distilling spirits. … Continue reading
The last three weeks have been a whirlwind of excitement and experience! It seems like the whole month of August went by in a hazy blur. Somebody must have clicked the fast forward button on the VCR. Go figure; time … Continue reading
As if I needed one more reason to love living in Seattle, I recently discovered (by accident) another awesome eatery worth mentioning. It was a friend’s birthday and she picked the restaurant by internet roulette. The gamble paid off in … Continue reading