- There is a time for every season…
- My friend, my family, do you still love me? Stop this…
- My friend, my family, I love you; please don’t do this…
- At the end, a moment of sacred…
- How heavy is this season…
- Finding Life in Detention
- Feelings. Complicated, they are.
- Sometimes I fail at being a parent, and that’s ok.
- Today, love won.
- To officers who stand for peace & justice, do not stay quiet! Get your house in order! #Charlottesville abcnews-go-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/abcnews.go.c… 2 days ago
- RT @PabloTorre: Threatening nuclear war on Twitter feels like a terms of service violation 3 days ago
- RT @revmolly: Racism is systemic, but white liberals need to remember it is also particular & embodied. More in my @UUWorld essay: https://… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: seattle
(Finding Life in Detention was originally written for the BeZine, an online “e-zine” produced by the Bardo Group. Please check out the other amazing writing found in this and other issues of the BeZine!) I’ve only been working as a … Continue reading
Working at a peace and justice non-profit is an emotional double-edged sword plowshare. It is emotionally fulfilling to have a small part in making the world a better place. It is emotionally crippling because every day I am confronted with … Continue reading
I’ve lived in Seattle a little more than 2 years now. In that time I’ve learned how to brew beer, make wine and roast coffee. I only have two more skills I’d like to add: curing tea and distilling spirits. … Continue reading
The last three weeks have been a whirlwind of excitement and experience! It seems like the whole month of August went by in a hazy blur. Somebody must have clicked the fast forward button on the VCR. Go figure; time … Continue reading
As if I needed one more reason to love living in Seattle, I recently discovered (by accident) another awesome eatery worth mentioning. It was a friend’s birthday and she picked the restaurant by internet roulette. The gamble paid off in … Continue reading